Founder and Chairman of Eleson
Master of Finance, Institute of Finance, National Taiwan University
2006 Ph.D. in Economics, School of Finance, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
1993 Manager of Qunyi Bonds Department
1996 Associate Director, Bond Department, Pacific Securities
1999 Deputy General Manager of Asian Securities and Bonds Department
2001 Fuding Investment Trust, Deputy General Manager of Bond Department
2002 Deputy General Manager of Leo Group Hotel fund raising and listing (counter) planning
2005 Xinchuan International Cultural Communication (Shanghai Beijing) Financial Consultant
2006 General Manager of Bulgari Asset Management Company
2007 General Manager of Taibang Holdings Financial Consultants (Samoa Taiwan)
2008 General Manager of Scott Wilson Reinsurance Company (New Business Unit)
Past contracted projects:
1. Underwriting of official shares (underwriting): Sinosteel underwriting a total of 40,000 official shares
2. Bond fund trading: Fuding Securities has traded a total of 40 billion
3. IPO listing co-organization: such as Southeast Cement, Dongyang Automobile, etc.
4. Cash capital increase: such as Dongyang Automobile, Shunde Industry, etc.
5. Public offering and establishment: co-organized the public offering and establishment of 11 privatized banks (Antai, Huaxin, Huatong, etc.)
6. Issuance of corporate bonds: Maosi 4 billion (2 billion guaranteed + 2 billion unsecured), other corporate bonds such as Jianguo Engineering, Century Iron and Steel, Santong Aerospace, Pacific Wire and Cable, etc.